Should I use a CAR form to draft my lease agreement or have one drawn for me? +

CAR forms are general contracts that are used by agents. If you have an agent to lease your property, they are most likely to use a CAR form. CAR form has all CA laws covered, but if you wish to have a sold lease with additional clauses, it is best to have one draft specifically for you.